BLR2 is a 1 stereo channel audio over IP receiver. The unit has 2 GPI inputs and 2 GPO outputs. Due to its modular features it can be placed anywhere in the installation. It can be powered either through PoE or with an external 12/24V DC power supply.
- 1 stereo channel audio over IP receiver.
- 1 unbalanced stereo output.
- Output sensitivity -1.15 dBu (680mVrms).
- Power supply: 12/24V DC or through PoE.
- 2 GPI (Pull-Up) and 2 GPO (Open Collector).
- 10/100 Ethernet port (to connect to the LAN network and PoE).
- Configurable through web interface.
- OSC control.
- Static IP, Source and Master volume configurable through the front panel.
- Display to visualize the dynamic IP and MAC addresses and the configurable parameters.
- Control port to connect to remote control devices.
- Audio format automatic detection: PCM, ADPCM and MP3.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 109x42x133 (mm)