BLS2 SD is a 1 stereo channel audio over IP streamer. The unit has one SD slot for audio files which can be triggered via OSC commands. Due to its modular features it can be placed anywhere in the installation. It can be powered either through PoE or with an external 12/24 V DC power supply.
- 1 stereo channel audio over IP sender.
- Input sensitivity -2 dBFs.
- Power supply: 12/24V DC or through PoE.
- SD slot to play audio files via OSC commands (e.g. emergency warnings).
- 10/100 Ethernet port (to connect to the LAN network and PoE).
- Configurable through web interface.
- OSC control.
- Static IP and Source configurable through the front panel.
- Display to visualize the dynamic IP and MAC addresses and the configurable parameters.
- Audio format selection: PCM, ADPCM and MP3.