Handheld wireless microphone package. High quality UHF radio mic audio system, metal mic body, 100 selectable channels and a condenser cartridge make this a reliable and flexible multipurpose wireless microphone system suitable for vocals and general use for schools, business, hospitality, rental and entertainment venues.
Expect ~60 metre range in normal situations.
UHF 100-Frequency 2-Way Synchronising Diversity Receiver
- 100 factory preset user-selectable UHF frequencies.
- Advanced microprocessor control, excellent RF design with improved signal performance for interference free multi-channel operation.
- Patented IrDA technology for 2-way sync between transmitter and receiver.
- SCAN function automatically locates the next clean frequency.
- More than 10-12 non interfering channels can be operated simultaneously within a selected 25MHz bandwidth.
- Diversity design for high sensitivity, high selectivity, and high image/spurious rejections.
- LCD display on the receiver shows selected frequency.
- Antennas can be either rear or front mounted.
- Anti-interference Pilotone control and RF noise squelch circuitries.
- RF & AF LED indicators.
- Balanced (XLR) x 1 / unbalanced (O6.3mm) x 1 audio outputs.
- Half-rack metal chassis, mountable with optional mount kit
(PA-WRK-1 for 1 unit, PA-WRK-2 for 2 units).
- Matching transmitters: HH6100, BP6100.
- Receiver provides power for Parallel Audio antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability.
- Chassis: EIA standard 19” 1/2U
- Frequency range: UHF 520-675MHz (3 available bands)
- Bandwidth: Up to 25MHz
- Receiving mode: Diversity
- Peak deviation: ±40kHz
- Channel sync: 2-way (receiver – transmitter)
- Sensitivity: S/N > 80dBm at 10dBμV
- S/N ratio: > 110dB (A)
- T.H.D. : < 0.5% @ 1kHz
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 18kHz
- Receiving antenna: Rear Panel. Detachable.
- Preset channels: 100
- Oscillation mode: PLL synthesised, frequency stability ≤± 0.005% (-10 – +60C)
- Squelch: Pilotone & Noise-cancelling dual-squelch circuit
- Audio output adjustment: Gain control circuit for adjustment of output volume
- Output connector: Balanced XLR and unbalanced 6.3Ø
- Power supply: 12V DC, 1.0A
- Power consumption: 12W
- Dimensions (mm): 200 (W) x 44 (H) x 150 (D)
- Weight (kg): 0.63
Wireless Radio Handheld Microphone and Receiver
- Product Code: SDR-HH
Price: $499.00 (GST Excl.)
Need any help or advice?
We're always available to offer advice on any of your requirements or orders.
Just drop us a line, or leave us your: