Headset wireless microphone package. High quality UHF headset radio microphone audio system with quality headset and 100 selectable channels. Suitable for vocals and general use for schools, business, hospitality, rental and entertainment venues.
Expect ~60 metre range in normal situations.
UHF 100-Frequency 2-Way Synchronising Diversity Receiver
- 100 factory preset user-selectable UHF frequencies.
- Advanced microprocessor control, excellent RF design with improved signal performance for interference free multi-channel operation.
- Patented IrDA technology for 2-way sync between transmitter and receiver.
- SCAN function automatically locates the next clean frequency.
- More than 10-12 non interfering channels can be operated simultaneously within a selected 25MHz bandwidth.
- Diversity design for high sensitivity, high selectivity, and high image/spurious rejections.
- LCD display on the receiver shows selected frequency.
- Antennas can be either rear or front mounted.
- Anti-interference Pilotone control and RF noise squelch circuitries.
- RF & AF LED indicators.
- Balanced (XLR) x 1 / unbalanced (O6.3mm) x 1 audio outputs.
- Half-rack metal chassis, mountable with optional mount kit
(PA-WRK-1 for 1 unit, PA-WRK-2 for 2 units).
- Matching transmitters: HH6100, BP6100.
- Receiver provides power for Parallel Audio antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability.
- Channel: Single
- Chassis: EIA standard 19” 1/2U
- Frequency range: UHF 520-675MHz (3 available bands)
- Bandwidth: Up to 25MHz
- Receiving mode: Diversity
- Peak deviation: ±40kHz
- Channel sync: 2-way (receiver – transmitter)
- Sensitivity: S/N > 80dBm at 10dBμV
- S/N ratio: > 110dB (A)
- T.H.D. : < 0.5% @ 1kHz
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 18kHz
- Receiving antenna: Rear Panel. Detachable.
- Preset channels: 100
- Oscillation mode: PLL synthesised, frequency stability ≤± 0.005% (-10 – +60C)
- Squelch: Pilotone & Noise-cancelling dual-squelch circuit
- Audio output adjustment: Gain control circuit for adjustment of output volume
- Output connector: Balanced XLR and unbalanced 6.3Ø
- Power supply: 12V DC, 1.0A
- Power consumption: 12W
- Dimensions (mm): 200 (W) x 44 (H) x 150 (D)
- Weight (kg): 0.63
* NOTE: The above specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Wireless Radio Headset Microphone and Receiver
- Product Code: SDR-HM
Price: $589.00 (GST Excl.)
Need any help or advice?
We're always available to offer advice on any of your requirements or orders.
Just drop us a line, or leave us your: